A while back, I created a poll and on What our Jobs means to us. I was interested to explore what our job means to us and why we do what we do.20 people responded to my call and I am truly appreciative of their contribution.
The questions for the last pic aren’t so clear so here is the breakdown:
- Age as a factor (25%)
- Lack of relevant Network (25%)
- Lack of relevant Qualifications (30%)
- Lack of relevant Experiences (40%)
- Lack of relevant Opportunities (55%)
- Lack of relevant Confidence (20%)
SO what do you think? Does the results surprise you? And if so specifically in what area?